The purpose of a media audit is to test how effective your communications/press operation actually is. A media audit assessment conducted at arm’s length by GBCPR on behalf of your oganisation can elicit useful insights ‘straight from the horses mouth’, providing an invaluable foundation to an improved strategy, operations and coverage.
A communications audit will look at:
- existing knowledge of your organisation
- how or if information is used
- how the media rate this information
- ease and speed of access to expert comment
- usefulness of response
- comparisons with other similar organisation’s teams, rating of press releases
- rating of additional services provided by your organisation.