Working across the healthcare and other sectors, GBCPR and has a strong track record in organising events and conferences. From smaller one-day meetings to three-day international conferences, the consultancy has built up a wealth of experience and expertise – from putting together meeting programmes, sourcing venues and accommodation for delegates, speakers and committee members, administration of committee expenses, communicating call for abstracts and administrating committee scoring, to production of delegate packs and badges, abstract books and conference proceedings.
We have over 25 years experience in event organisation, specifically in:
- Conference programme development
- Liaison with speakers (sourcing them, arranging their travel and accommodation where necessary, managing speaker expense claims etc)
- The generation of sponsorship support
- Arranging CPD accreditation
- Delegate liaison and invoicing
- Delegate pack collation, design and production
- Conference bag sourcing, printing and delivery
- Delegate list production, badge materials sourcing and registration desk badge production facilities
- Registration desk and help point services
- Venue sourcing and liaison
- Exhibition area management and liaison
- Developing abstracts submission systems, books and CD-Rom versions
- Feedback collation and analysis used to help develop events for the following years.