Analysing the strengths and weaknesses of your existing communications often requires an independent third party. A GBCPR audit will measure the gap between how your organisation perceives itself and how others see it. This will help draw up an effective communications strategy.
A GBCPR communication audit of your communications will look at:
- existing knowledge of the relevant organisation
- how or if information from the organisation is used
- how the media/stakeholders rate this information
- ease and speed of access to expert comment from the organisation
- usefulness of response from the organisation
- comparisons with other similar organisations