Organising a successful conference, seminar or exhibition requires careful planning and a clear understanding of your objectives. GBCPR has extensive experience of event design and management ranging from local workshops to larger capacity international conferences.
GBCPR have over 30 years individual experience specifically in:
- Conference programme development
- Liaison with speakers (sourcing them, arranging their travel and accommodation where necessary, managing speaker expense claims etc)
- Arranging annual dinners and social programmes associated with conferences
- The generation of sponsorship support
- Arranging CPD accreditation
- Delegate liaison and invoicing
- Delegate pack collation, design and production
- Conference bag sourcing, printing and delivery
- Delegate list production, badge materials sourcing and registration desk badge production facilities
- Registration desk and help point services
- Venue sourcing and liaison
- Exhibition area management and liaison
- Developing abstract books and CD-Rom versions
- Feedback collation and analysis used to help develop events for the following years.